DIPLOMA IN TOURISM, HOSPITALITY AND SPANISH CULTURE
Learn everything about tourism, hospitality and culture in Spain to become an expert.
IHMGS will help you launch your career with our Diploma in Tourism, Hospitality and Spanish Culture. You will learn about the history and culture, tourism, local development and gastronomy. As a bonus, it also includes a Course of Spanish.
No experience needed • From Beginner to Expert
In Tourism, Hospitality and Spanish Culture
Starts on February, June and September
12 Months in Spain
Spanish Language Course of 200h included
A diploma to learn and experience the culture of Spain.
Explore Spain’s rich history and culture, as well as their local tourism, development, and cuisine with our master in Tourism, Hospitality and Spanish Culture. With lessons and practical assignments, you’ll achieve your goals and have extensive knowledge by the end of the course.
If you are looking for a wonderful way to gain deeper insights into Spanish history and culture, the opportunity to learn more about tourism, local development and gastronomy that this amazing country has to offer. When you delve into the fascinating world of Spanish culture, you will gain a whole new appreciation for the incredible diversity and richness of this vibrant and exciting place. Discovering new and exciting foods and recipes that you will love, there is just so much to explore and experience here. So why wait? Start exploring Spanish culture today and discover all of the incredible treasures that are waiting for you!
PERIOD 1 – SPANISH LANGUAGE – 200 H
A1 AND A2 SPANISH LEVEL
PERIOD 2 – DIPLOMA UNIVERSITY OF VALENCIA- 600 H
- MODULE 1: SPANISH HISTORY AND CULTURE – 12 ECTS CREDITS
- MODULE 2: TOURISM & LOCAL DEVELOPMENT – 36 ECTS CREDITS
- MODULE 3 : GASTRONOMY – 6 ECTS CREDITS
- MODULE 4: FINAL MASTER PROJECT – 6 ECTS CREDITS
PERIOD 3 – HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT COURSE – 150H
PERIOD 4 – PAID INTERNSHIP – 400 H
- INTERNATIONAL HOTELS & RESTAURANTS
- INCLUDED, AND 300 EUROS/MONTH ALLOWANCE
OFFICIAL MASTER AWARDED BYTHE UNIVERSITY OF VALENCIA – SPAIN
Aimed at young people between 18 and 30 years old with a European Union passport and non – European Students, unemployed or job seekers, with completed secondary studies and a vocation for the Studies who want to start or extend their stay in Spain.
For non-EU students the access requirements are:
- Currently studying related to the Computer Sciences sector in their country of origin in a recognized official center, (universities or highly qualified institutions) or
- Have completed these aforementioned studies and that the date of completion does not exceed 5 years. In certain countries this requirement may not be necessary.
These non-EU students (countries outside the European Union), must process their study visa.
From IHMGS we advise students with the study visa process. It is a TRADITIONAL STUDY VISA process. The basic documents to provide:
- Certificate of enrollment in IHMGS
- Proof of payment of the study program.
- Plan of studies to be carried out.
- Passport copy
- Study Visa Application Form + payment of Embassy fees
- Medical insurance that covers hospitalization costs of up to 30,000 euros and repatriation in case of death. Companies accepted in Spain, AXA or MAPFRE for example.
- Financial solvency: The student must demonstrate that he has 600 euros in a bank account for each month that he will stay in Spain, therefore 3,600 euros. *The embassy sometimes understands that since the accommodation during these 6 months in Spain is covered by the study program, sometimes does not request this requirement of financial solvency, which greatly speeds up the financial issue.
- Proof of clear criminal record.
- Health certificate
- Birth certificate
*Visa approval and procedure depend entirely on the student. IHMGS is only available for guidance.
- Certification from IHMGS School
- Complete Studies Program
- Spanish Language Course
- Asistment over the processing of visas and documents necessary to study in Spain and perform travels in europe.
- Individualized assistance during your stay in Spain and universal medical insurance tips.
- Accommodation optional during the studies and optional internships period on a shared housing for students fully furnished,Wifi, bedding, heating, TV…
- Consult our team.
- Optional cultural activities in Spain
- Internships must be applied directly to IHMGS ( €300 bonus per month for study aid )