Diploma Spanish Language
A1 - A2 & B1 SPANISH LANGUAGE LEVEL
At IHMGS, we can help you start a new experience with our Spanish language diploma. You’ll learn basic conversation skills, a helpful vocabulary, and the ability to create simple, well-organized sentences in Spanish.
From beginner · To learn Spanish
Obtaining an A1-A2-B1 level Diploma
Starts on March, June and September
12 Months in Spain
Spanish Course in Spain
Learn to speak Spanish: conversations, useful words, clear sentence structure.
Our Specialization Diploma: “A1 – A2 and B1 SPANISH LANGUAGE Level in Spain teaches you everything you need to speak fluently in Spanish from beginner to advanced level. With lessons and practical examples, you will learn to communicate naturally
by the end of the course.
Spanish is the second language in the world by the number of native speakers, i.e. the mother tongue after Mandarin Chinese, and the fourth language in terms of speakers after English, Mandarin Chinese and Hindi, with approximately 471 million native speakers, and 493 million people who speak it as a first and second language with native proficiency. Official academic sources estimate that by 2030 Spanish will be the second most spoken language in the world, behind Mandarin Chinese, and by 2045 it is expected to become the first.
FIRST SEMESTER: A1 and A2 level
- MODULE 1: Social uses of language, Alphabet, Vocabulary
- MODULE 2: Nouns, articles, pronouns, adjectives
- MODULE 3: Simple tenses, simple sentences
- MODULE 4: Food and Beverage Intensive course
SECOND SEMESTER: B1.1 and B1.2 level
- MODULE 1: Complex times
- MODULE 2: Adverbs and prepositions
- MODULE 3: Agreement and cohesion, complex sentences
Aimed at young people between 18 and 30 years old that have completed secondary studies or vocational training in a related field, and want to pursue studies in Spain.
The access requirements are:
- Having completed studies in their country of origin in a recognized official center.
- Academic gap that does not exceed 5 years. In certain countries this requirement may not be necessary.
*Non-EU students (countries outside the European Union), must process their study visa.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A STUDY VISA TO ENROLL IN STUDY COURSES IN SPAIN. OUR TEAM AT IHMGS WILL ADVISE YOU IN THE PROCESS ,The basic documents to provide:
- Certificate of enrollment in IHMGS
- Proof of payment of the study program
- Plan of studies to be carried out
- Passport copy
- Study Visa Application Form + payment of Embassy fees
- Medical insurance
- Financial solvency: The student must demonstrate solvency of minimum 750 euros per month to cover living expenses. This can be proved by bank statements, personal sponsor or a loan.
- Proof of clear criminal record
- Health certificate
- Birth certificate
- Certification from IHMGS School
- Complete Studies Program
- Spanish Language Course
- Assistance in the processing of visas and documents necessary to study in Spain
- Individualized assistance during your stay in Spain
- Optional cultural activities in Spain
- Optional Internships may be available, conditions apply